You Need Independent Public Adjusters Working For You to Settle Your Mexico City Earthquake Damage Claim Favorably
Mexico City residential and commercial property owners need to protect their interests when settling their earthquake damage insurance claims.
Public adjusters with experience in international insurance claims process and law are a critical part of your insurance claim strategy when dealing with catastrophic loss from the latest earthquake in Mexico City. Of all of the natural disasters, earthquakes are the most frightening, the come out of nowhere and the broad damages they inflict upon the area, It’s residents, businesses and municipalities is truly devastating. The only thing worse than living through the event, is having to deal with its aftermath. Devastation can be widespread, and rebuilding can take decades. Navigating the claims process after an earthquake strikes is a complex process and one that takes decades of experience in not only public claims adjusting specific to earthquakes and the laws and regulations in Mexico, but knowledge of building codes, availability of engineering resources to check for slight deviations in structure that may be undetectable to the eye, and resources to determine business interruption impact and costs, as well as a myriad of other details necessary to make sure you get what you are entitled to under your policy.
Our independent public adjusting experience with earthquake damage insurance claims dates back to 1991 with the Costa Rican earthquake and runs through current day with insurance settlement help for the 1993 Guam event, 2010 Chilean quake, and the historic earthquakes of Canterbury New Zealand in 2011 and in Nepal in 2015. Adding Mexico City to the list means that WorldClaim has more Global experience than anyone in resolving favorably, the residential and commercial claims of the insured.
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. It’s always best to engage WorldClaim at the outset of any insurance claim. This helps your cause as we can set the proper expectations with your insurance company from the start. This enables the insurers’ to set the proper reserve and allow for the most efficient processing of your claim for all involved. But in the event you have already started and need help obtaining a favorable and equitable settlement, we have included below some statistics from past settlements.
What it all Means to You: Adding up the Numbers in Your Favor
On average we obtain increases in client’s settlements by 47.5% from initial offer. That’s staggering in and of itself, however when you think about the fact that many of our claims settled at well over a +100% margin to original offer, you realize that in many cases, maybe even yours, the help of a qualified public adjuster from WorldClaim may mean the difference between success and failure of your business, or family’s well being. When engaged, we commit to adjusting your loss to the policy limits and your true damage, we will get what you deserve under the policy terms so you can put the pieces back together again and move on from tragedy.
How We Help Settle Your Claim: Handling The Details
Of course hiring a public adjuster to increase the value of your settlement to recover exactly what you are entitled to under your policy is the first priority, but in many cases, the bigger value we bring to the table as your representative during the claim process is handling the details of the claim itself. We process your claim start to finish, from explaining your policy and the rights contained therein, to preparing the claim with damages, and contents information to negotiating with the carrier, we handle it all for you. Having done this for over 30 years, the process comes second nature to our team of public adjusters and claim support staff. Rely on WorldClaim, and reduce the stress of handing the claim on your own. Get what you deserve, and leave the process to us!
Our Insurance Settlement Process
Review Your Insurance Coverage
- Review your insurance coverage for all provisions and exclusions.
- Advise you on our analysis of your policy so you understand its application to your loss.
- Discuss your important business issues as they relate to the claim so they can receive appropriate consideration in the adjustment process.
Prepare Your Business Interruption Claim
- Request advance payments from the insurance company to begin a disaster fund.
- Work closely with your company and accounting professionals to collect and organize your financial information.
- Prepare a complete list of the extra expenses incurred by your company that were necessary to manage the loss.
- Reconcile the financial information based on your policy to document the most accurate view of your income loss.
- Suggest innovative ways to maximize collections under this category of coverage.
2a. Prepare Your Residential Loss Claim
- Aid in the processing of housing allowance (ALE) if applicable
- Help in securing the proper resources to mitigate needed damage restoration services
- Assist in the handling of damaged contents properly
Document and Prepare Damage Estimate
- Review every room and section of the building, detailing the damage to each area.
- Provide diagrams, photographs and dimensions in detail, quantities, unit cost and total cost.
- Analyze the loss on a trade-by-trade basis (electrical, plumbing, roofing, etc.)
- Present this information to the insurance company in the most widely accepted format, allowing for an expeditious adjustment of your claim.
- Review and assist in the gathering of your contents inventory
Negotiate The Settlement
- We will attend all meetings with the insurance company adjuster, allowing you the time necessary to recover your business.
- Report the results of each meeting to you on a regular basis.
- Present all settlement offers to you with our recommendation.
- Only accept settlement offers with your explicit consent.
Settle The Claim
- Maximizing your recovery from the insurance company.
- Expediting the claim’s process.
- Maintaining excellent risk relations with your insurance carrier.
Services We Can Provide Throughout Your Earthquake Claims Settlement Process
- INTERPRET CONTRACTS AND POLICIES
- ATTEND MEETINGS
- HANDLE NEGOTIATIONS
- HELP WITH FORM FILINGS
- CONTRACT BID ANALYSIS
- MANAGE DISASTER EVENT AND RECONSTRUCTION
- HANDLE DISASTER RESPONSE SERVICES
- ESTIMATE STRUCTURE DAMAGE
- PREPARE LOSS OF INCOME CLAIMS
Global Insurance Claims Experience: Put It to Work for You
With more international experience than any other claims adjusting company globally, you can rest assured knowing that your insurance claim will be handled expeditiously with experience, integrity and knowledge. We have settled in USD, Billions in claims across 5 continents, serving those afflicted by history’s largest natural disasters. From hurricanes and typhoons to tornados and earthquakes, our process has protected countless property owners from potentially catastrophic settlements. When disaster strikes you can count on us to guide you through the difficult process to a successful settlement that gets you back on your feet quickly, and with just compensation under your policy terms.