Hurricane Harvey Public Adjusters You Can Trust, With Decades of Public Adjusting Experience Including History’s Worst Hurricanes
A public adjuster for your Hurricane Harvey insurance claim is invaluable; you can’t leave your future to the insurers adjuster. Who’s watching out for you?
Why hire a public adjuster to handle your Hurricane Harvey insurance claim? Because 2017 is proving to be one of the worst hurricane seasons in recorded history, and the compounded damages from back to back storms may add complexity to the claims process. Furthermore the damages are piling up, and throughout the Caribbean local insurance companies will be forced to rely on reinsurance to settle the claims, and that process requires deep experience in navigating the waters.
The majority of the Caribbean has been affected by this season’s storms, from The Lesser Antilles, to Puerto Rico, to the Turks and Caicos Islands, Bahamas, and the BVI’s, there is no shortage of damage claims to go around. It’s not just the Caribbean however, both Harvey and Harvey made U.S. landfall, with Jose wreaking havoc with shoreline impact and Maria on the way, 2017 is shaping up to be an insurance companies nightmare. You don’t have to make it your nightmare though. With help from the public adjusters and support staff at WorldClaim you can navigate the claims process with ease, and obtain the settlement you are entitled to.
How We Help Your Insurance Claim Settlement: The Numbers
On average we obtain increases in client’s settlements by 47.5% from initial offer. That’s staggering in and of itself, however when you think about the fact that many of our claims settled at well over a +100% margin to original offer, you realize that in many cases, maybe even yours, the help of a qualified public adjuster from WorldClaim may mean the difference between success and failure of your business, or family’s well being.
How We Help Settle Your Claim: Handling The Details
Of course hiring a public adjuster to increase the value of your settlement to recover exactly what you are entitled to under your policy is the first priority, but in many cases, the bigger value we bring to the table as your representative during the claim process is handling the details of the claim itself. We process your claim start to finish, from explaining your policy and the rights contained therein, to preparing the claim with damages, and contents information to negotiating with the carrier, we handle it all for you. Having done this for over 30 years, the process comes second nature to our team of public adjusters and claim support staff. Rely on WorldClaim, and reduce the stress of handing the claim on your own. Get what you deserve, and leave the process to us!
Our Insurance Settlement Process
Review Your Insurance Coverage
- Review your insurance coverage for all provisions and exclusions.
- Advise you on our analysis of your policy so you understand its application to your loss.
- Discuss your important business issues as they relate to the claim so they can receive appropriate consideration in the adjustment process.
Prepare Your Business Interruption Claim
- Request advance payments from the insurance company to begin a disaster fund.
- Work closely with your company and accounting professionals to collect and organize your financial information.
- Prepare a complete list of the extra expenses incurred by your company that were necessary to manage the loss.
- Reconcile the financial information based on your policy to document the most accurate view of your income loss.
- Suggest innovative ways to maximize collections under this category of coverage.
2a. Prepare Your Residential Loss Claim
- Aid in the processing of housing allowance (ALE) if applicable
- Help in securing the proper resources to mitigate needed damage restoration services
- Assist in the handling of damaged contents properly
Document and Prepare Damage Estimate
- Review every room and section of the building, detailing the damage to each area.
- Provide diagrams, photographs and dimensions in detail, quantities, unit cost and total cost.
- Analyze the loss on a trade-by-trade basis (electrical, plumbing, roofing, etc.)
- Present this information to the insurance company in the most widely accepted format, allowing for an expeditious adjustment of your claim.
- Review and assist in the gathering of your contents inventory
Negotiate The Settlement
- We will attend all meetings with the insurance company adjuster, allowing you the time necessary to recover your business.
- Report the results of each meeting to you on a regular basis.
- Present all settlement offers to you with our recommendation.
- Only accept settlement offers with your explicit consent.
Settle The Claim
- Maximizing your recovery from the insurance company.
- Expediting the claim’s process.
- Maintaining excellent risk relations with your insurance carrier.
Global Insurance Claims Experience: Put It to Work for You
With more international experience than any other claims adjusting company globally, you can rest assured knowing that your insurance claim will be handled expeditiously with experience, integrity and knowledge. We have settled in USD, Billions in claims across 5 continents, serving those afflicted by history’s largest natural disasters. From hurricanes and typhoons to tornados and earthquakes, our process has protected countless property owners from potentially catastrophic settlements. When disaster strikes you can count on us to guide you through the difficult process to a successful settlement that gets you back on your feet quickly, and with just compensation under your policy terms.
What it all Means to You: Adding up the Numbers in Your Favor
On average we obtain increases in client’s settlements by 47.5% from initial offer. That’s staggering in and of itself, however when you think about the fact that many of our claims settled at well over a +100% margin to original offer, you realize that in many cases, maybe even yours, the help of a qualified public adjuster from WorldClaim may mean the difference between success and failure of your business, or family’s well being. When engaged, we commit to adjusting your loss to the policy limits and your true damage, we will get what you deserve under the policy terms so you can put the pieces back together again and move on from tragedy.