WorldClaim Global Claims Management is an international company with a local personality. Listen to this radio ad from our latest ad campaign in New Zealand.
WorldClaim Global Claims Management Speaks to Kiwis
WorldClaim has been active in Christchurch, New Zealand to help get families and businesses back on their feet after the recent earthquakes. Christchurch is a beautiful city filled with courageous people who are determined to see their home rise again. We feel honored to be a part of the rebuilding of Christchurch. Kia Kaha!
1) Save Your Sanity- The truth is that most people don’t deal with disaster on a day-to-day basis, but we do. In a time when you are already feeling defeated, let a public adjuster be your champion. We can help you get back on your feet sooner rather than later. We help businesses with interruption/loss of use to get them back up and running as soon as possible so the business doesn’t skip a beat. Just because a disaster strikes your place of business doesn’t mean you have to settle for not generating income.
2) Save Significant Time and Energy- The reality is that most people don’t have the time to thoroughly research the claims process; luckily, we’re experts. We know the ins and outs of the claims process; the little secrets the insurance companies don’t want you to know. The entire claims process usually takes about 6-8 months depending on the severity of the loss. Save yourself hours upon hours of research and headaches and let us take care of it for you.
3) Let Us Interpret the Jargon- Insurance companies use terms that you probably don’t use on a daily basis. Terms like Replacement Cost, Insurable Interests, and Actual Cash Value can be daunting concepts to grasp. Don’t let the insurance company pull the wool over your eyes with fancy fine print. Leave it to us to sift through the tedious, long-winded paperwork.
4) Get the Maximum Payout You Deserve- A public adjuster will fight to get you the payout you deserve. There are little tips and tricks to getting the biggest payout for your claim and because we have been in business for so long, we know them all. One thing you can do is to save all your receipts. Saving receipts is a good idea not just for tax season, but because when you suffer losses from a disaster, you can recover items as small as a pair of socks as long as you have the receipts for them.
Also, some people question whether or not they can actually get more money for their claim after giving us a slice of the pie. The truth is that we take a modest 10% of what you receive, and our customers on average receive 25-40% more money when we handle the claim than when they rely on the insurance company to give them their fair share. If you do the math, that’s a lot more money in your pocket.
5) The Service Pays for Itself- This is really the beauty of our business. You don’t have to spend a penny out-of-pocket for our services. When you win, we win. We’re in this together.