Public Adjusters Serving St. Maarten With Local Knowledge and Past Experience
From Cul de Sac, Philipsburg, WorldClaim insurance adjusters and support staff can help you navigate your insurance claim through to favorable settlement
Choosing to use an independent public adjuster for your St. Maarten commercial or residential insurance claim is the best decision you can make for your business’s or family’s future. It would be nice to believe that the insurance companies adjusters will operate with an unbiased view, but even with the best of intentions these adjusters have a built in conflict of interest as they represent their employer first and foremost. It is truly amazing that the industry operates with this built in bias, whereby the payer expects the insured to utilize their resources without question as to fairness of representation. We think the thought of negotiating a settlement without a public adjuster working to protect your rights is unthinkable.
We have settled claims in St. Maarten before in the aftermath of past historic hurricanes, and are currently available to help settle Hurricane Irma claims on your behalf quickly and favorably.
On average we obtain increases in client’s settlements by 47.5% from initial offer. That’s staggering in and of itself, however when you think about the fact that many of our claims settled at well over a +100% margin to original offer, you realize that in many cases, maybe even yours, the help of a qualified public adjuster from WorldClaim may mean the difference between success and failure of your business, or family’s well being.
When You Engage WorldClaim You Get Access to our Time Tested Settlement Process
1. Review Your Insurance Coverage
- Review your insurance coverage for all provisions and exclusions.
- Advise you on our analysis of your policy so you understand its application to your loss.
- Discuss your important business issues as they relate to the claim so they can receive appropriate consideration in the adjustment process.
2. Prepare Your St. Maarten Business Interruption Claim
- Request advance payments from the insurance company to begin a disaster fund.
- Work closely with your company and accounting professionals to collect and organize your financial information.
- Prepare a complete list of the extra expenses incurred by your company that were necessary to manage the loss.
- Reconcile the financial information based on your policy to document the most accurate view of your income loss.
- Suggest innovative ways to maximize collections under this category of coverage.
2a. Prepare Your St. Maarten Residential Loss Claim
- Aid in the processing of housing allowance (ALE) if applicable
- Help in securing the proper resources to mitigate needed damage restoration services
- Assist in the handling of damaged contents properly
3. Document and Prepare Damage Estimate
- Review every room and section of the building, detailing the damage to each area.
- Provide diagrams, photographs and dimensions in detail, quantities, unit cost and total cost.
- Analyze the loss on a trade-by-trade basis (electrical, plumbing, roofing, etc.)
- Present this information to the insurance company in the most widely accepted format, allowing for an expeditious adjustment of your claim.
- Review and assist in the gathering of your contents inventory
4. Negotiate The Settlement
- We will attend all meetings with the insurance company adjuster, allowing you the time necessary to recover your business.
- Report the results of each meeting to you on a regular basis.
- Present all settlement offers to you with our recommendation.
- Only accept settlement offers with your explicit consent.
5. Settle The Claim
- Maximizing your recovery from the insurance company.
- Expediting the claim’s process.
- Maintaining excellent risk relations with your insurance carrier.