For Insurance Claims Help in Turks and Caicos After the Hurricane, Count on the Independent Adjusters From WorldClaim
You need help to properly settle your insurance claim favorably. Your insurance company has sent an adjuster to Turks and Caicos who is working for them, and you should too in order to protect your rights and claim settlement
Help settling your commercial or residential insurance claim in Turks and Caicos is just a phone call away to the independent public adjusters at WorldClaim. There are lots of issues and concerns when handling your settlement, many of which require years of experience and a keen understanding of your policy language and the rights contained therein. Protect yourself, your property, your rights and ultimately your settlement value by engaging the services of a public adjuster early on in the process. When you start off on the right foot you are assured the most expeditious and favorable settlement possible. Setting the expectations of the insurance company as to the value and scope of your claim will go a long way to making the process a smooth one, and one where the struggle to settle will be mitigated. Waiting too long to get help with your commercial or residential insurance claim can be costly to your business or family, or perhaps both. We can help.
Possible Issues Encountered During the Insurance Claim Process for Both Residential and Commercial Claims That May Need Our Help
- Improper Reserve Amount Being Set at the Outset
- Lack of Proper Contents Inventory
- Poor Assessment of True Property Damage
- Rush to Settlement Anxiety
- Lack of Understanding With Regards to the Insurance Policy Terms and Conditions
- Poor Comprehension of the Insurance Claims Settlement Process and Your Rights
- Assuming the Insurance Adjuster Provided by the Insurance Company is Unbiased
- Trusting the Estimate Provided by the Insurance Company as True and Accurate
- Poor Estimate Quality Based on Low Quality Contractors Solicited
Additional Concerns for Commercial Insurance Claims for Businesses in Turks and Caicos
- Inaccurate Assessment and Calculation of Business Disruption Value
- Inability to Negotiate Favorable Terms for Temporary Business Availability
When You Engage WorldClaim You Get Access to our Time Tested Settlement Process
1. Review Your Insurance Coverage
- Review your insurance coverage for all provisions and exclusions.
- Advise you on our analysis of your policy so you understand its application to your loss.
- Discuss your important business issues as they relate to the claim so they can receive appropriate consideration in the adjustment process.
2. Prepare Your Turks and Caicos Business Interruption Claim
- Request advance payments from the insurance company to begin a disaster fund.
- Work closely with your company and accounting professionals to collect and organize your financial information.
- Prepare a complete list of the extra expenses incurred by your company that were necessary to manage the loss.
- Reconcile the financial information based on your policy to document the most accurate view of your income loss.
- Suggest innovative ways to maximize collections under this category of coverage.
2a. Prepare Your Turks and Caicos Residential Loss Claim
- Aid in the processing of housing allowance (ALE) if applicable
- Help in securing the proper resources to mitigate needed damage restoration services
- Assist in the handling of damaged contents properly
3. Document and Prepare Damage Estimate
- Review every room and section of the building, detailing the damage to each area.
- Provide diagrams, photographs and dimensions in detail, quantities, unit cost and total cost.
- Analyze the loss on a trade-by-trade basis (electrical, plumbing, roofing, etc.)
- Present this information to the insurance company in the most widely accepted format, allowing for an expeditious adjustment of your claim.
- Review and assist in the gathering of your contents inventory
4. Negotiate The Settlement
- We will attend all meetings with the insurance company adjuster, allowing you the time necessary to recover your business.
- Report the results of each meeting to you on a regular basis.
- Present all settlement offers to you with our recommendation.
- Only accept settlement offers with your explicit consent.
5. Settle The Claim
- Maximizing your recovery from the insurance company.
- Expediting the claim’s process.
- Maintaining excellent risk relations with your insurance carrier.
Whether you have a residential insurance claim or commercial insurance claim in Turks and Caicos you can count on WorldClaim to get you the settlement you deserve.
Global Insurance Claims Experience: Put It to Work for You
With more international experience than any other claims adjusting company globally, you can rest assured knowing that your insurance claim will be handled expeditiously with experience, integrity and knowledge. We have settled in USD, Billions in claims across 5 continents, serving those afflicted by history’s largest natural disasters. From hurricanes and typhoons to tornados and earthquakes, our process has protected countless property owners from potentially catastrophic settlements. When disaster strikes you can count on us to guide you through the difficult process to a successful settlement that gets you back on your feet quickly, and with just compensation under your policy terms.
Local Knowledge: Settling Insurance Claims in Turks and Caicos
WorldClaim has been processing claims globally for residents, and commercial businesses for over 3 decades. We have been helping people and organizations just like you, right in your area, for as long as we can remember. We pioneered claims adjustment in the Caribbean serving islands such as the Turks and Caicos, St. Croix, Puerto Rico, Grand Cayman, Jamaica, Antigua, Barbuda, St Thomas, St. Johns, etc., covering events such as Hurricane Gilbert, Hugo, Ivan and Ike. Let us put that local knowledge and experience to work for you en-route to a successful, expedient settlement.
What it all Means to You: Adding up the Numbers in Your Favor
On average we obtain increases in client’s settlements by 47.5% from initial offer. That’s staggering in and of itself, however when you think about the fact that many of our claims settled at well over a +100% margin to original offer, you realize that in many cases, maybe even yours, the help of a qualified public adjuster from WorldClaim may mean the difference between success and failure of your business, or family’s well being. When engaged, we commit to adjusting your loss to the policy limits and your true damage, we will get what you deserve under the policy terms so you can put the pieces back together again and move on from tragedy.
Call 1-800-470-4700 Toll Free or direct to the U.S. at (404) 875-5866 or (518) 456-8523 for a free consultation, assessment and help with your Turks and Caicos Insurance Claim by the professional public adjusters at WorldClaim. There is no obligation and we can get you started on the path to successful settlement.